Sunday, March 8, 2009

CHROMA OF SEASON


It is six in the morning, wind blowing hard,

mind sails through the sea losing its guard;

I await the sun to enlighten my thought,

like a child seeking love in mother’s resort.

Sneaking through the corridors of greyish patch,

he shoots his rays for my eyes to snatch;

red, violet and blue, are all there to sight,

when he reveals his gallery, they all converge to white.

All green around me bathe in sprinkled pearl,

flowers dance in the background with an artistic curl;

It was a concert of nature celebrated with emblazon,

glee filled the hearth as light escaped the twilight prison.

Like the breath in my lung, he emerged over horizon,

adding life to my life with the chroma of season;

The definition of freshness was felt in every vein,

darkness being uprooted, moments were devoid of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment