Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow of my mind

One Sunday morning life is all snow

white of  my eye reflects the melting glow

euphoric wind of thought on a wayward flow:

man  agnizes a child which is yet to grow.

 

Window of mind has opened the door

looking at snow that was never before

haze fills the moment by depleting candor

leading to the path with a strange furore

 

Bright I see, snow all around

with truth of nature as its background

Utopic sun rises spellbound

to melt  the snow, leaving mind astound

 

It’s now called water, in its droplet phase

flows through the mind with a different pace

Snow was history, now water is its face

same is the content, with a transparent grace

 

Window of mind now closes the door

telling the lie: snow came never before.

Droplets of water roll in my eyes

Snow is a mystery, I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment